- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup currants or raisins
- Place the rice in a medium saucepan. Add the milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom,
vanilla and currants.
- Bring to a boil uncovered. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover
lightly. Simmer for 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Serve warm or chilled.