- Use a pint size glass mason jar (the type used to can jam)
- ½ cup whole grain rice pudding (cooked with almond milk and maple syrup)
- ½ cup cooked fruit (mixed berries, maple syrup, kuzu or cornstarch to thicken)
- ¼ cup sliced almonds or walnuts
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced or diced
- In the glass, place ¼ cup of the rice pudding. Add ¼ cup of the cooked mixed berries. Add some nuts, and top it off with kiwi.
- Repeat the layering until the jar is filled.
- Cover and store in your fridge. Keeps for a few days.