15 ounces canned wild-caught salmon (or cooked fresh salmon)
⅓ cup almond flour
2 scallions, thinly sliced
¼ cup minced parsley
½ teaspoon sea salt (+ more for sprinkling on the finished patties)
A few grinds of freshly cracked black pepper
2 tablespoons avocado oil or coconut oil for frying
For the Dill Sauce:
½ cup avocado mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Drain the canned salmon and place in a large bowl.
2. Add the eggs, almond flour, scallions, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Form the salmon mixture into 7 or so patties.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the avocado or coconut oil, and quickly add the salmon patties. Depending on the size of your skillet, you can add all of them or just 4 patties at a time.
5. Cook for about 4 or 5 minutes on one side. Using a spatula, carefully turn each patty. Fry for another few minutes on the other side.
6. To make the dill sauce: In a small bowl, combine all of the dill sauce ingredients. Stir well. Serve the salmon patties warm, drizzled with the dill sauce.