- 4 or 5 sprigs of your favorite dried herb such as rosemary or lavender
- Enough almond oil combined with a neutral oil like avocado oil to fill a medium size glass jar
- 6 drops essential oil such as clary sage, rosemary or lavender
- Fill a medium size glass jar with the oil. Place the dried herbs in the oil.
- Cover the jar and place in a cool, dark place for 2 to 4 weeks. Strain out the oil, removing the herbs, and pour the oil into the gift bottle, adding 1-2 new sprigs of the dried herb.
- At this point you can add a few drops of essential oil such as clary sage. Place the lid on the bottle and add some ribbon for the perfect Valentine’s gift!
Equipment: A pretty gift bottle and ribbon