- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 2 1/2-inch thick slices red onion
- 2 organic corn cobs
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced on a diagonal into thick pieces
- Avocado oil or balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt & pepper
- Steak seasoning
- Onion powder
- Preheat your grill to high. Place the portobello mushroom caps, red onion slices, corn cobs and zucchini on a rimmed tray.
- Using a silicone brush, brush all vegetables evenly on both sides with a small amount of either the avocado oil and the balsamic vinegar or just the balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper, a little steak seasoning and onion powder.
- Grill the vegetables for a few minutes, turning frequently, until desired doneness. Enjoy as is or with your favorite dressing, served with a side of some baked beans or hummus.