- 1 cup rolled oats (can use gluten free)
- 1 cup flour (you can use unbleached white flour gluten-free flour)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Your favorite all fruit jam
- In a large bowl mix everything together. You can chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes if you want a slightly crispier cookie.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place one rounded tablespoon of cookie dough onto the baking sheet. With moist fingers, flatten and create a well on top. Rather than a small dot I like to make a big crater to accommodate more jam!
- Fill with jam and repeat with remaining ingredients to fill the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the bottoms are golden. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before transferring to a covered container.