I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– Your you used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you.
I accidentally clicked the “Add to Cart” button on the order form multiple times and was charged for multiple orders. May I have the extra orders refunded?"
Yup, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order.
Can I get my money back if I’m not happy?
Yes, we will refund all of your money within 14 days of purchase when you let us know in writing that you are not happy for any reason.
Help! I can’t get the videos to play or they are skipping/playing slowly…
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video. If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to and https://www.speedtest.net/ run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?