DIY this Valentine’s Day!
With this non-edible plant-based recipe, you will learn how to make easy Homemade Natural Bath Bombs with Essential Oils. Using all-natural ingredients from Basil Bandwagon Natural Market in New Jersey, I will show you how to make a special, one-of-a-kind gift for your Sweetheart.
Besides making a thoughtful gift for your SO, my Homemade Natural Bath Bombs with Essential Oils also make a heartwarming gift for your mom, sibling, child, bestie and basically anyone who deserves to kick up their feet and indulge in a little “me time”. While these homemade bath bombs make fabulous gifts, you can also make them just for you! They provide some much-needed TLC after a long, stressful day.
Looking for more DIY gifts for loved ones?
Check out the recipe for my sensational and seductive Herb-Infused Massage Oil and my luscious Vegan White Chocolate Hearts. Between the bath bombs, massage oil and chocolates, you’ll create an evening you and your partner will never forget!
DIY projects are a great way to spend your free time, helping you feel productive and harnessing your creative energy. And when the resulting product of a DIY project are these sensational Homemade Natural Bath Bombs with Essential Oils, it makes for a memorable experience. Truly a bit of work for a large pay off!
These homemade bath bombs dissolve in water, slowly releasing moisturizing oils, relaxing Epsom salt and delicate aromas from the essential oil. They leave your mind relaxed and your skin feeling amazing! All you need is the few ingredients below and a standard bath bomb mold. The mold isn’t 100% necessary, but it does help the bomb maintain its shape and makes them look professional.
What I love about these Homemade Natural Bath Bombs with Essential Oils is not only how easy they are to make, but how personalized they can be! You can choose your favorite essential oil, so they smell how you wish. You also choose the color of the food dye, so they also look how you want them to. The choice of oil is also yours, giving you total freedom to develop and enjoy your perfect bath time product.
Below the ingredients and instructions, be sure to check out my tips to learn more about the ingredients and their benefits.Print
- You can make these bath bombs even lovelier by adding dried flower petals and/or glitter. When the bomb dissolves in the water, these beautiful accessories will be released into your bath water!
- Essential oils are largely affordable and considered natural healers. The best essential oils target certain ailments. There are essential oils for anxiety, essential oils for headaches and even essential oils for sleep!
- I recommend lemon, grapefruit and lavender essential oils, but basically any essential oil of choice will work well. Sandalwood is another popular essential oil, ideal for its calming properties. Chamomile can be used to impart a sense of relaxation. For a bit of zip and an energy boost, try peppermint. Those with skin issues may benefit from using tea tree essential oil.
- Epsom salts are rich in minerals. They can reduce pain and swelling throughout the body and aid in muscle recovery post workout, making a bath with these Homemade Natural Bath Bombs with Essential Oils a luxurious and healing experience!
- If you are making these bath bombs for someone special, don’t forget to package them beautifully, in a small box lined with tissue paper and a bow on top to complete the look.
Like this post? Want to share the article? Pin it to your favorite Pinterest boards!